Follow on Bloglovin

The Persephone Complex

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved. Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

fire in the water, is the body of our love
I was born to endure this kind of weather
big fire, big burn
The Liebster Award
then the snow started falling, we were stuck out i...
something wicked this way comes
Do you really want to live forever?
I shivered the whole night through
if it’s in your nature, you never win
Midas is king and he holds me so tight

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon.

they drop to the forest floor, frozen


Holly CassellHolly CassellHolly CassellHolly Cassell
For those of you who saw my Little Red Riding Hood post (click here if you didn’t) my progression onto Sleeping Beauty will seem totally natural. I was thinking of doing The Princess and the Pea, but I’m lazy and crap at posing, and I’d had a bit of a long day and wasn’t in the mood to push mattresses up the stairs, so I thought, hey man, screw this, I’m gonna go take a nap in my crown and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. I’m just badass like that.
Dress, Forever 21 // Crown , www.crafts-alive.co.uk

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

At 14 February 2013 15:56 , Blogger Katie said...

Great photos! You look amazing, I love the feel of these.
Katie xx
http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 14 February 2013 16:00 , Blogger Emily Elizabeth said...

Love the first photo!

 
At 14 February 2013 16:08 , Blogger Snow said...

You look very cozy. I might try to make a crown like that! It's so adorable.
I love these posts, hope to see more in the future :)

 
At 14 February 2013 16:41 , Blogger Jackie said...

You should always nap in a crown!
I tagged you to participate in the Leibster Blog Award......although I see now by the button to the right that you've already been tagged (boo). Anyway--here's the details over at my blog if you want to participate again :o) http://flyawayvintage.blogspot.com/2013/02/leibster-blog-award.html

 
At 14 February 2013 18:05 , Blogger Lucy said...

Amazing pics! Love your blog, I'm your new follower from Italy, would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

 
At 14 February 2013 20:15 , Blogger Elle Falconer said...

Your photos are so simplistically beautiful, and I love the dress! Perfect! Hey, I would like to tag you for the Leibstar Blog Awards! If you would like to join us, all the info is here http://mydearest-friend.blogspot.ca/2013/02/leibster-blog-awards.html Happy V-day!

 
At 15 February 2013 08:53 , Blogger Andini Ria said...

Beautiful photos! Love your dress so much <3

http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

 
At 15 February 2013 12:21 , Blogger Neuski said...

These pics are ace. You make a very bad ass princess - even when napping :-) Respect xX

Nina
indierockkid.com

 
At 15 February 2013 14:09 , Blogger Hannah T. said...

Lovely post! :)
x Hannah
http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

 
At 15 February 2013 14:46 , Blogger Sunny said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog!! You have a great blog, all the pictures are lovely :D
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

-Sunny
http://flyingox.com

 
At 15 February 2013 17:32 , Blogger Eleanor said...

This photo is so cute!
http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 15 February 2013 18:03 , Blogger Ankita Bardhan said...

Amazing pictures Holly :) Love your dress and crown <3
Nice blog and all your pictures are spectacular!

Hey your new follower here!
Come visit us sometime and will love it if you join us on GFC too :)
xoxo
Ankita
http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

 
At 16 February 2013 03:45 , Blogger Laura Rafferty said...

But that dress is amazing!!

 
At 16 February 2013 08:38 , Blogger Benlovesting said...

Beautiful photos!

 
At 16 February 2013 11:09 , Blogger Charlotte said...

Brilliant photos! and lovely dress!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

 
At 16 February 2013 12:24 , Blogger Sabrina Musco said...

love these pics!
www.freakyfridayblog.com

 
At 16 February 2013 13:27 , Blogger vallstreet said...

Amazing pics! I love it!
Hope you can check my blog and follow me if you like it!
xoxo

 
At 16 February 2013 15:10 , Blogger Milena said...

Beautiful photos! The dress is gorgeous and so are the floral sheets.

 
At 17 February 2013 18:24 , Blogger carolina said...

hi honey <3 i love this photos! thanks for sharing! i would love if we can follow each other blog :) what do you think? on gfc and bloglovin?please check out my blog and let me know <3

much love,
http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

 
At 18 February 2013 12:18 , Blogger Ester Durães said...

love your dress!

Drawing Dreaming

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one. If you have a question I can be most easily reached @hollycassell on Twitter, or I will respond on your blog should you leave a link :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts