The Liebster Award
Firstly,a huge thank you and a big hug to Andini Ria from Adventures of an Anglophile for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I’m so chuffed to have been picked and super excited to take part and share some blog love. She has amazing style and her blog is so cool, I urge you all to go and visit her! My nominations are down below (skip to the end, lol) but first things first…
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
11 Facts About Me
- I was home-educated. I’m 22 and people still ask about it all the time, haha!
- I can play the piano, and used to sing in a band; I sing every day, without thinking about it.
- When I drink a glass of juice, I always leave a bit at the bottom. For some reason drinking the last bit grosses me out.
- I’ve always had trouble sleeping.
- I adore The Brothers Grimm. There is no limit to my love for them.
- I’m extremely shy (but somehow have managed to hide it from everyone! Result!)
- I love ALL music (everything from folk to dubstep)
- Roses are my favourite flower, and one of my favourite things, period.
- I hate the wind, but love the rain.
- When people hear me speak for the first time, they always ask if I’m Australian, but I’ve never even been there! I just have a twang.
- My favourite movie is Rebecca by Alfred Hitchcock.
11 Questions By Andini Ria
- Who’s your favourite designer? I would have to say the Mulleavy sisters from Rodarte. Their work is just so magical and inspiring, I’m lost in love with it.
- Facebook or Tumblr? I don’t actually use either, but in theory I would have to say Tumblr.
- Favourite brand of cosmetics? Benefit!
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Cat person all the way. In my next life I want to be a black cat with magical powers.
- Would you rather holiday in a busy European city or a quiet Caribbean island? There are so many great cities in Europe that I haven’t seen yet, I’d have to pick that over relaxing on a beach, which I’m used to! Haha.
- What’s your most prized possession? This is a difficult one. I think my biggest photo album, full of pictures of everyone from my great-grandmothers to my childhood friends, would have to be saved in a fire.
- Would you rather be tanned or pale? Pale. I’m naturally ashen anyway, but when I was younger I would take it a bit too far and wear sunscreen indoors.
- Silver jewellery or gold jewellery? Ah, that’s hard! I love both, but would have to pick gold.
- What language would you most like to be able to speak? Probably French. No, Swedish. No, French!
- Homeland or Game of Thrones? Game of Thrones forever! All hail the Great Calisi, Blood of the Dragon!! *nerd*
- Pastels or neons? Pastels. Especially pastel blue.
My 11 Questions
- True Blood or Twilight?
- What’s your favourite poem?
- How long could you go without the internet?
- What’s your favourite day of the week?
- What’s your favourite magazine?
- If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
- What is your dream super-power?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s your lucky number?
- In the movie of your life, who would you get to play you?
- What’s your worst habit?