Follow on Bloglovin

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. If I do happen to use something that belongs to you please get in touch and I'll gladly either credit you or take it down. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved.

Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

big fire, big burn
The Liebster Award
then the snow started falling, we were stuck out i...
something wicked this way comes
Do you really want to live forever?
I shivered the whole night through
if it’s in your nature, you never win
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
The sky is still blue…yet something is different
and every forest sings a song

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon.

I was born to endure this kind of weather


Rose FlowersShrine Holly Cassell007025Holly Cassell FlowersAlice Oswald021017Snow White And Rose RedFlatlay Shrine012010020078_thumb_thumb
I like flowers. Em hum. I can’t wait for everything to start growing again and to be warm enough to walk through the grass and pick daisies; of course it won’t be that warm in South Wales until at least late March, so I have to stick to collecting flower-printed things instead, and just try to read a lot and not kill myself. I never really thought of myself as being a girly-girl at all, but I’m starting to reconsider. I do spend a lot of time wearing dirty jeans (how long is it acceptable to go without washing your jeans? Open question) and playing computer games, but parts of my bedroom are starting to look like they were decorated by the Powerpuff Girls on acid. Ditto my wardrobe. I have more dresses than I do t-shirts, or, to be honest, any other item. Some women collect shoes or bags, but to me it’s always been about the dress. The swishier, the better. And maybe flower-printed too. With a unicorn on the front. A pink unicorn. A pink unicorn wearing a princess crown, crapping roses. Okay, maybe I have a problem.
Also, I want to talk to you all about Pinterest. Lately I’ve gotten a bit bored with my feed, and there’s probably only about six or seven people who’s pins I actually use, which is a shame because I’d like to make more mood-boards and get more creative with it; but to do that I need fresh inspiration! I’m going to be putting all my blog photos on there from now on too, and I’d love to find some of my blogger friends on there, so if any of you feel the same, come and follow me, and I’ll follow you right back! Pinky swear <3 
on my dressing table: mineral make-up, Collection 2000 //shampoo, Klorane // hairbrush, Mason Pearson // heart shaped boxes, Oxfam // studded wallet, Topshop // red notebook, Moleskine // black sunglasses, Ray Ban // flower print bedspread, Ikea. Everything else is either vintage, or inherited.

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

At 8 February 2013 12:09 , Blogger opolsk@szafa said...

Lovely pics!

What about follow each other? Let me know, I will follow back ;)

 
At 8 February 2013 12:21 , Blogger opolsk@szafa said...

:* me to

 
At 8 February 2013 16:40 , Blogger XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

followed you :)

 
At 9 February 2013 07:12 , Blogger Count To Four said...

I love flowers as well and make it a point to have fresh flowers in the house as often as possible.
As for pinterest, I agree with you, sometimes I feel like i'm the only one pinning!

following you on google friend connect, I would like it if you followed back!

www.counttofour.com

 
At 9 February 2013 10:42 , Blogger Andini Ria said...

Love these photos so much!
You capture things so beautifully <3

http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

 
At 9 February 2013 12:15 , Blogger Eleanor said...

I love flowers and these photo's are beautiful!
http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 9 February 2013 15:12 , Blogger Anna J said...

Your pictures are lovely! ♥ I wish I had more dresses than t-shirts! My goal for this year is to wear more dresses. :) I feel like a real girl wearing dresses, especially floral ones.

 
At 9 February 2013 17:06 , Blogger Snow said...

: P you are really funny. I love the brothers Grimm (and pretty flowers!)

 
At 9 February 2013 17:41 , Blogger Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW!
Giveaway on my blog:)

 
At 9 February 2013 18:23 , Blogger Kate said...

Great post !Would you like to follow each other?
http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

 
At 10 February 2013 09:09 , Blogger Anna said...

Nice blog! Love this romantic touch! :)

a-to-the-a.blogspot.com

 
At 10 February 2013 09:16 , Blogger Diana said...

Love it! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

 
At 10 February 2013 10:04 , Blogger Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Come to visit my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

 
At 10 February 2013 11:09 , Blogger Elekon said...

I love flowers too, can`t wait to grow them outside again too, until then it`s just potted tulips.
Great flowery stuff you`ve got!

 
At 10 February 2013 12:19 , Blogger Amanda Chic said...

Lovely inspiration!! coool post :D


http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

A chic kiss ;)

 
At 10 February 2013 15:21 , Blogger Ester Durães said...

I can't exactly understand what is that little thing with butterflies (a mirror maybe?) but I have to say I love the design! so perfect :)

Drawing Dreaming

 
At 10 February 2013 16:17 , Blogger Kimberly said...

Love this post! All the patterns are so beautiful =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist

 
At 10 February 2013 21:42 , Blogger Bubble My Licorice said...

I love all the flowers so much :)
awesome post!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

 
At 11 February 2013 03:16 , Blogger little K. said...

Hello:) I'm little K. from http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/. I'm just stopping by to introduce my blog a bit:) I blog about world of fashion from Japan and talk about collections, trend, and exhibition. I do take Japanese people's style sometimes and my own style as well. I hope you will sometimes visit my blog and follow if you like. Thank you so much for taking your time and hope you will stop by and follow, thanks!

little K.
http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

 
At 11 February 2013 11:56 , Blogger Holly-Bella Cassell said...

Thank you! The butterfly thing is a tin that used to belong to my grandmother :) xoxo

 
At 12 February 2013 03:19 , Blogger Yellow Blog [blog design] said...

Great pictures! Lovely photos =] Maybe you can follow me on pinterest? /hefzibah



Yellow Blog [blog design] - http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
One-of-a-kind blog designs starting at $33 / non-exclusives for $25!
~ Visit my blog for blogging tips!

 
At 12 February 2013 20:31 , Blogger Stylesmiths said...

Love the whimsical, free-spirited photographs. Also, loving the name of your blog!

Good thoughts from Washington, D.C.,

x Kelley of Stylesmiths
Stylesmiths

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every one. You can also tweet me @hollycassell, or email me at contactpersephone@gmail.com.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts