Follow on Bloglovin

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. If I do happen to use something that belongs to you please get in touch and I'll gladly either credit you or take it down. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved.

Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

Your veins are my trenches, my gun is my own
I belong with you, you belong with me
Set your arms down
But I’ve got so much wickedness and sin
Hi ho triple salco
Just let me do what I need to
I wish, I wish, I wish I was a maid again
BLOGROLL
ARTWORK
PR

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon.

I never liked that sad look from someone who wants to be loved by you


003DSCF1864091004 (2)0101 pics 047043009004
I want it to be spring now. I’m fed up with November, I’ve had enough. There’s only so far you can go with spooky-witchy-autumn loveliness before you have to admit that it’s just fucking cold and you wish it was over. I want to buy new pumps, croissants and flowers and take them home in the front basket of my Amsterdam bike. I want to go to the ballet and when I leave, only put on a tiny cardigan, because it’s WARM. I want to listen to First Aid Kit and watch The Virgin Suicides, or maybe Bright Star. I want to go to bed wearing nothing but white boxer shorts, without freezing my tits off. I want to lay in the grass. I want to read Parisian novels from the 1920’s, without actually sobbing in abject misery because Giverny won’t be in bloom for another six months. I want to open my windows without fear. I want to wear sunglasses during the day, not just in nightclubs. I want to see a ladybird! Where did all the ladybirds go?? COME BACK!!!!!
My flowered bed linen is from Ikea; the striped top I’m wearing is from H&M (Again. I just love Swedish junk, apparently) and the knickers are Topshop. I got the heart print shoe-laces from a goth shop in Camden that I can’t remember the name of, but has THE BIGGEST collection of shoe-laces I’ve ever seen. Yeah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every one. You can also tweet me @hollycassell, or email me at contactpersephone@gmail.com.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts